If you could be at every one of your store, restaurant, supermarket, or bank locations, you know things would be done right. But you can’t. And mistakes are costly.
Mystery Shopping, also referred to as Secret Shopping, gives you objective insight into exactly how your business is presenting itself to your customers. We make anonymous visits or calls to your locations and answer custom questionnaires to give you a comprehensive, unbiased view of your operations from the point of view of your customer.
From branding and operational compliance to customer service, appearance and wait time, you can measure and optimize your operations, improve customer satisfaction and maximize sales.
- A Mystery Shopper Force of well-trained and supervised shoppers in the state.
- Years of success and experience in the mystery shopping industry.
- Highest quality standards for shopper recruiting, training, data collection and reporting.
- Expertise in designing and implementing large, complex and custom evaluation programs.
- Applications including purchase/return scenarios, telephone mystery shopping and call center monitoring.
- Staff appearance, friendliness and engagement.
- On-site branding and operational compliance.
- Sales force effectiveness.
- Wait and service time.
- Overall quality of product or service.
- Cleanliness and general appearance of location—both interior and exterior.
- Product/service selection and availability.
- Cleanliness, functionality and stock condition of restrooms.
- Up-selling of additional products and services.
- Customer thank you and invitation to return.
- Overall on-site customer experience.
- ust about anything that is important in your many locations.
- Improved operational performance to maximize the customer experience, sales and profitability.
- Better brand compliance and performance, differentiating your brand promise to customers.
- Identified areas where new procedures and/or additional training can improve your bottom line.
- An understanding in real time of top and bottom performing stores.
- Desired employee behaviors reinforced by rewarding store managers and personnel who deliver an outstanding guest experience.