casino pokemon jaune Current Openings
dream catcher Find the position below you are most interested in and simply click the button to apply.
- Answer incoming calls from new and existing volunteers about upcoming medical research study opportunities.
- Make outbound calls to existing database of volunteers to let them know about studies they qualify for.
- Maintain and update the participant database.
- Phone screen potential research participants and schedule for participation.
modafinil in mexico Project Manager will interface directly with clients, such as directors of market insights & analysis, brand managers, market researchers within both large and small companies. The position demands building strong relationships with clients to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects.
- Follow standard operating procedures to prepare documentation for client invoicing and to process respondent honorarium reimbursement.
- Ensure operational efficiency and consistency.
- Manage internal projects as needed.
- Respond to customer support inquiries as appropriate via telephone and email.
- Conduct telephone interviews, using Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) system.
- Utilize proper probing and clarification techniques for open-ended questions.
- Follow the high standard interviewing procedures established and designed by ShapardResearch.
- Perform additional specialized/clerical tasks as assigned by the Data Collection Manager
general essay writings in in telugu The right candidate will be:
- Analyzing basic market research or public opinion polling results for the purpose of developing a report and/or written narrative of results for publication on our websites or in the mainstream media.
- Assisting in the development of the new consumer sentiment data sets and be expected to write analysis of these data sets.
ShapardResearch is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Why work with us?
ShapardResearch, LLC is Oklahoma’s leading market research firm, conducting primary research and using both qualitative and quantitative methods for some of Oklahoma’s and the nation’s largest and best companies. escape rush bruxelles
no-risk matched betting We are always looking for talented people who have a passion for research and serving the unique needs of our clients.